Saturday, April 16, 2011

New Books

I ordered a book called 101 Double Ended Hook Stitches from Annie Attic.
A girlfriend was putting in an order to fox needle work catalogue so I asked her to get it form me at the same time. I was having trouble deciding if I wanted this one or Learn to do Tunisian Crochet.When she delivered the book to me she had brought me both books but would not take payment for them both. I have had a bit of a go at the Tunisian stitches in the book on the right.







 I will have to get a double ended hook with a cord between the two hooks. I have a long crochet hook with a hook both ends so I can have a go t the stitches but after searching on the net I think a longer hook would be useful.  

No comments:

2018 Retreat

This years retreat only saw 14 ladies attending full time , three others were just day people. Tuesday - Mum taught faux felt book covers ...