Friday, April 8, 2011


The friend I knitted the cardigan for came to collect it on Monday. Well we had a bit of a problem her measurement  for his arm length was totally wrong. his arms were not 21 inches long from the underarm , they were 18 inches. I had to re knit the sleeves from the under arm luckily I had used a top down pattern because it was easy to re knit. I made the sleeve smaller around as well as in length.
They are picking it up next week. I spent the last two days re knitting it looks much better now I thought the sleeve was very long before. 

No comments:

Christmas tree

Tonight is the Christmas dinner for Quilting. We are traveling around 40 km to Quorn .( In the Flinders Rangers) for the meal by bus this y...