Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Lacy Thingy's

Baby booty 
At Quilting yesterday I was given these three kits to put together for our soup night fundraiser for cancer research on Wednesday night.The kits included chenille sticks lace and plastic beads. You cut the sticks to length then threaded on the lace and beads and closed into a ring. The pattern said to glue the bits together but I used a needle and thread , mainly because I was to lazy to get out the hot glue gun . I was amazed how easy they were to make and I think they all look cute.

Basket I can see Carly wanting these for her wedding with lollies in side 

Wedding horse shoe 

No comments:

2018 Retreat

This years retreat only saw 14 ladies attending full time , three others were just day people. Tuesday - Mum taught faux felt book covers ...