Thursday, October 4, 2018

2018 Retreat

This years retreat only saw 14 ladies attending full time , three others were just day people.
Tuesday - Mum taught faux felt book covers






Due to the forecast weather for Thursday it was decided to have the solar dyeing on tuesday afternoon.



Wendnesday was a free day , I had my trading table and sold quite a few bags ect but I forgot to take a photo 😥😥
in the afternoon we took a trip to Spotlight and brought needles and foam to have a play with needle felting on thursday 












The retreat was great this year just the right amount of workshops and free time 
Mum and me having a coffee Break 

Mum , me and Helen 



No comments:

2018 Retreat

This years retreat only saw 14 ladies attending full time , three others were just day people. Tuesday - Mum taught faux felt book covers ...