Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pin Cushion Swap


At the November meeting night for Quilting we had a pin Cushion swap. The guide lines were easy to follow . It was to be hand made then wrapped . our names were written on bits of paper and after the meeting we were called out to take one from the box. Mine was not opened on the night because a few ladies were not at the meeting but left pin cushions. I hope the person who got mine liked it.
Front of my cross stitched cushion

Back of my cushion, the two buttons are pressed glass flowers.

















The Parcel I picked was nicely wrapped with a flower decoration on the top. I opened it to find a floral handbag style cushion , when I went to fold the paper I was surprised to find a wheel of pins in the package as well.




No comments:

2018 Retreat

This years retreat only saw 14 ladies attending full time , three others were just day people. Tuesday - Mum taught faux felt book covers ...