Monday, January 2, 2012


I was really bored on new years eve. I had spent christmas in Adelaide with our sons. Its 350 km from here and traveling really hurts due to my back injury. So I spent the week after christmas bed ridden. I am able to sit up now so I wanted something new to try. I found this pattern on Ravelry by Birgit Freyer called wave of colour. I brought the pattern then looked at you tube to see how to do the cast on. I found the moebius cast on by Cat Bordhi Intro to Moebius Knitting. It took three try's to get it right. I have now completed a few rounds and you really need the marker. I probably should have started with a plain one instead of a lace pattern but I was in need of a challenge. I just hope it looks all right when I have finished.

No comments:

2018 Retreat

This years retreat only saw 14 ladies attending full time , three others were just day people. Tuesday - Mum taught faux felt book covers ...