Monday, January 17, 2011

Beading Sofware

Well I have brought a program to make drawing my own bead designs easier. I searched yesterday for different beading software available. I found Bead tool 4  had a great demo, it was easy to use and was a great price at $50 USA which is just about the same price for me in Australia.It was also recommended by one of my Beading groups,  I found it easy to down load and install after my payment was made and the the registration code was emailed and went on in a flash. I hate things that are hard to install or that you need to wait for CD's to arrive.
http://www.beadtool.net/intro.html

No comments:

2018 Retreat

This years retreat only saw 14 ladies attending full time , three others were just day people. Tuesday - Mum taught faux felt book covers ...