Thursday, December 17, 2015

Machine Knitting

I have spent the last month or so learning how to use a knitting Machine. I always thought using a machine to knit was easy and not worth the same as knitting by hand but I have had to rethink this. I have found learning to use the machine quite hard. You get the thing nearly finished and it all falls off the needles and it is very hard to get it back on. I have packed it all up and have had Wayne put it out in the shed but after calming down again I have tried it again. Over the last few days I have managed to make some thing more constructive than a hat. I have packed it away for the Christmas break because I have things to finish and the knitting machine can waste a day so easily.











No comments:

2018 Retreat

This years retreat only saw 14 ladies attending full time , three others were just day people. Tuesday - Mum taught faux felt book covers ...