Friday, February 22, 2013

Socks

I am going to Lake Cullulleraine for a fire camp again this April . We got our list of what things we are asked to supply like a 4 mm crochet hook, some differ-ante wool ply etc. this year we were all sent a pattern to have completed before camp. I started mine but got frustrated with the idea . I knit lots of sock, Wayne really loves my socks for fit and wear. This pattern was strange . Knitted flat on two needles then you knit across the top of the foot once the toe was finished you picked up all the stitches around the foot and knit the sole. Interesting once finished but not something I am going to knit again.

2 comments:

Debbie - debbie.cullen20@gmail.com said...

This is basically a general comment - not related to any pattern in particular. I only found your blog this morning and I took some time to look through it. I saved a couple of the free beading patterns and I can't wait to try the amulet bag. I think it would be terrible if you didn't post anymore of your work.

Anonymous said...

Base Mobile or portable Treatments Wrinkle Cream is a new sophisticated antiaging natural skin care cream which uses the advancement in originate mobile [url=http://ywashst.com]cost of lifecell[/url] demo is the sample. lifecell Drink a glass of wine and http://ywashst.com present in anti--aging items.

2018 Retreat

This years retreat only saw 14 ladies attending full time , three others were just day people. Tuesday - Mum taught faux felt book covers ...