Monday, December 12, 2011

More Christmas Pens

Father Christmas is nearly here.
We have three christmas party' in the next week , for one I have made a pen each, I just hope i have made enough. I ran out of the size 8 toho beads so used #11 seed beads instead. The last three on the end are the different beads. The real little one on the end is made from delic beads. I had to add 2 extra beads to the pattern and he is a bit shorter but I think he looks ok.
When I realized that I was running out of beads I tried to make a christmas tree pen topper. I have given both patterns for you to have ago at.  I have made 32 pen toppers in the last few weeks not bad hay! 

2 comments:

Kauai said...

Thank you so much for sharing your patterns with us. They are adorable. I'm kinda partial to the smaller ones. Thank you again and Merry Christmas! Penny

Kauai said...

Thank you so much for sharing your patterns with us. They are adorable. I'm kinda partial to the smaller ones. Thank you again and Merry Christmas! Penny

2018 Retreat

This years retreat only saw 14 ladies attending full time , three others were just day people. Tuesday - Mum taught faux felt book covers ...