Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wall hanging

I have not had much time to get this wall hanging much further in the last few weeks. I have been tacking the hexagons to there papers at quilting on Mondays and Thursdays. I could not take my crocheting to quilting because it was to big and not really quilting at all. The wall hanging is coming on holidays with us next week because its so easy to transport. I am very happy with the look of it so far. I have not show anyone who will be attending the exhibition the completed wall hanging .They all think I am mad for making a quilt out of 1/2 inch pieces. I hope the ladies at our guild will be surprised at the finished entry.   

No comments:

2018 Retreat

This years retreat only saw 14 ladies attending full time , three others were just day people. Tuesday - Mum taught faux felt book covers ...