Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Loom beading in progress

I had no problem stinging up my new loom but the first row was quite hard to get set but I looked at you tube and found this was normal. I used nemo for my warp and weft threads but have now brought some fire line braided line and will us this next time. I hope you are interested in the free loom pattern I have posted. after I brought this loom I found another one that I would have brought instead, it was a Versa  loom but that all ways happens. I am going to post a new free pattern once a month this year.I anyone has a few hints on how to remove the bead work from the loom I would be very great-full. 

No comments:

2018 Retreat

This years retreat only saw 14 ladies attending full time , three others were just day people. Tuesday - Mum taught faux felt book covers ...