Friday, December 17, 2010

Latest Pen

Here is my pen for my Chris Kringle that I made for the Quorn Group, It had a diary to go with it.. I go to Quorn a very small counrty town 35 km from here in the Flinders rangers . We have a group called "Chester's free range chooks."we all do different crafts, it started out as a quilting group but in the last few years the quilting has stopped and we all do what we want. Its a very fun group all the ladies have a great day together every other Friday.Helen got my Chris Kringle , she was very happy with it. everyone was happy with there presents. I had made everyone a bag with Chooks on them , this was a surprise to all the ladies.

No comments:

2018 Retreat

This years retreat only saw 14 ladies attending full time , three others were just day people. Tuesday - Mum taught faux felt book covers ...